about the conference
(International Association for Intercultural Education)
• To examine the implications of the societal contexts of education and the relationship between society, nation state and the international contexts and the situation of individuals, groups and minorities within them.
• To contribute to the development and implementation of intercultural education and issues of education in multicultural societies.
• To promote the exchange of information, knowledge and materials about all relevant issues concerning education in multicultural societies amongst teachers, teacher trainers, and professionals working in curriculum development, research and educational policy.
• To initiate, react and respond to activities in the field of education of international and national organizations.
• To indiscriminate according to irrelevant criteria, which may include race, gender, age, language, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, political view and ideology.
• By preparing six issues a year of the international journal Intercultural Education, published by Routledge
• By supporting, sponsoring and organizing, seminars, workshops and conferences on issues of education in a multicultural society.
• By encouraging international cooperation in curriculum and materials development in the field.
• By assisting the development of appropriate initial and in-service teacher education.
• By encouraging cooperation with other organizations which have similar or complementary aims as the IAIE
• By disseminating a newsletter 4 times a year with information about the field for the membership
We are pleased to invite you to participate in The Intercultural Education in an Age of Information and Disinformation Conference in Israel
that will take place from June 27-30, 2021 at The Kibbutzim College of Education (KCE) & The MOFET Institute in Tel Aviv.