Call for Submissions is now open!
click here to submit your proposal
Registration for the Conference
will be open soon!
Don’t Wait Until The Last Moment
conference starts in...
We are pleased to invite you to participate in The IAIE 2021 Intercultural Education in an Age of Information and Disinformation Conference in Israel, that will take place from June 27-30, 2021 at The Kibbutzim College of Education (KCE) & The MOFET Institute in Tel Aviv.
(International Association for Intercultural Education)
• To examine the implications of the societal contexts of education and the relationship between society, nation state and the international contexts and the situation of individuals, groups and minorities within them.
• To contribute to the development and implementation of intercultural education and issues of education in multicultural societies.
• To promote the exchange of information, knowledge and materials about all relevant issues concerning education in multicultural societies amongst teachers, teacher trainers, and professionals working in curriculum development, research and educational policy.
• To initiate, react and respond to activities in the field of education of international and national organizations.
• To indiscriminate according to irrelevant criteria, which may include race, gender, age, language, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, political view and ideology.
• By preparing six issues a year of the international journal Intercultural Education, published by Routledge.
• By supporting, sponsoring and organizing, seminars, workshops and conferences on issues of education in a multicultural society.
• By encouraging international cooperation in curriculum and materials development in the field.
• By assisting the development of appropriate initial and in-service teacher education.
• By encouraging cooperation with other organizations which have similar or complementary aims as the IAIE.
• By disseminating a newsletter 4 times a year with information about the field for membership.
WELCOME TO ISRAEL!
The IAIE 2021 Intercultural Conference will take place in Israel from June 27-30, 2021
We are looking forward to your participation!
Israel is a land of contradictions:
The ancient land of the Bible and a start-up nation
Desert landscapes irrigated with desalinated water using water-saving methods
Thriving cities, nomad tents, and beautiful beaches, religious communities, kibbutzim, and Tel Aviv, the city of freedom and pleasure
It is all here – and most of it within a one-hour drive!
Israel is the place to think of the future: Embrace diversity, uphold humanistic values, and experiment with new technologies and teaching methods.
This is a great opportunity to exchange ideas and to learn from each other.
Your contribution is important!
Come and join us!
Dr. Miri Shonfeld
Conference Chairperson, The Academic Committee